- MEDA TRAINING: The European Community under the MEDA WATER PROGRAMME initiative
- 100 water professionals from governmental and non-governmental institutions, ministries and educational centers in the public/private sectors were trained on the various technical, institutional, social and economical aspects of wastewater treatment and reuse.
- UNESCO-IWRM TRAINING: The Flemish Community (Belgium) executed by UNESCO Cairo Office
- 31 water and environmental professionals from Palestinian ministries, Palestinian Water Authority, municipalities and different NGOs were trained on different aspects of IWRM.
- UNESCO-IRRIGATION TRAINING: The Flemish Community (Belgium) executed by UNESCO Cairo Office
- 33 agricultural engineers from Ministry of Agriculture were trained on different aspects of irrigation water management.
- WaDImena TRAINING: Reuse of Treated Waste Water in Agriculture
- 31 water professionals were trained on the various institutional, legal, technical, environmental, economic and social aspects of treated wastewater in agriculture.
- Capacity building program was organized to the core staff of the Palestinian Ministry of Agriculture.